·We are a leading Factoring company specialized in the Trucking and Freight brokers industry looking to a higher a senior Billing Analyst ( Senior AE) .
Role and Responsibilities
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and debtors. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including billing, operations, credit, and collections) to improve the entire client experience. This client/debtor-facing role will drive client satisfaction through billing excellence and a complete commitment to accuracy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all client matters.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
· Review contract rates and ensure they are included in daily funding accordingly.
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives.
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to upper management.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet client minimums.
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
· Analyze invoices to ensure compliance with billing requirements and existing contracts.
· Process client invoices in HubTrans and Cadence with accuracy and as per contractual agreements.
· Ensure (Notice of Assignment) NOA process is in place with active and/or new debtors and update system accordingly.
· Submit (Letters of Release) LOR when requested.
· Monitor e-billing progress.
· Monitor and follow up on original billing and submit accordingly.
· Monitor and follow up on manual billing and submit accordingly.
· Revise and resubmit short-paid and rejected invoices.
· Utilize accounting tools for tracking client specifics.
· Work directly with clients, operations, and credit to resolve issues.
· Manage systems and projects to achieve operational goals in accordance with company KPI’s.
· Follow through on non-Factored invoices.
· Review emails daily and follow up within the hour.
· Be backup to Portfolio Manager if needed.
· Be support for account executives (AE’s) when out or short staffed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction.
· At Least Two to three years of Experience in the billing for the trucking industry
· be familiar with the billing paperwork , Confirmation and Bill of Lading .
· Good knowledge of electronic billing procedures.
· Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); familiarity with databases and SQL is an asset.
· Excellent communication ability and skills.
· Organizational and time-management skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Teamwork skills.
· Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Proven work experience as an account manager/billing analyst or similar role.
· Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and accounts management.
· Familiarity with business and financial principles
· General knowledge of invoicing especially in the transportation, construction, and staffing industry.
· Leadership ability
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person