ACE Team Culture
ACE Team Culture is driven to creating a work environment that is warm and welcome to all. We are patient care focused and goal driven. Our ACE Team is dedicated to ensuring that all employees receive the tools to pave their career as Dental Professionals.
We are looking for a Office Manager who is a compassionate individual, who take great pride in providing unparalleled customer service. She/he not only provide their Team Members with guidance and support, but they also create a welcoming environment for our guests.
An ideal candidate who is ready for the challenge of growing and developing their career alongside our Clinical Team in a dynamic family-oriented culture.
What does a typical day include?
- Managing overall productivity and profitability for the dental office
- Managing all day-to-day operations of assigned territory including employee relations, patient relations, and achieving operational goals
- Increasing patient growth and retention by supporting sales, marketing, and promotional programs
- Achieving revenue goals by effectively managing the office teams, patient scheduling, staff productivity, and collections and receivables
- Ensuring successful execution of operational standards, including compliance with established company policies and procedures
- Handling all patient service issues to ensure excellent guest satisfaction
- Building team morale to support company culture
- Presenting treatment plans and assisting guests with overcoming financial obstacles as needed
- Completing daily and monthly reporting
- Attending meetings and communicating with other departments as needed
What must you have to be a part of our team?
- A welcoming smile and positive attitude
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Leadership skills and the ability to lead by example
- The desire and ability to connect with and serve guests
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working and managing staff members in a dental office
- Minimum of 2 years of experience successfully leading and managing multiple offices
- Knowledge of dental insurance plans and dental terminology is a must
- Strong familiarity and expertise presenting patient treatment plans and financial arrangements
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Have you been interviewed by ACE Dental before?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Management/ Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dental or Medical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish (Preferred)
Work Location: In person