Social Media Coordinator
Here We GROW AGAIN!!!
Are you looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness
is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for. We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator
to participate in one of the fastest-growing franchisees in the Crunch Fitness Network, supporting over 50 locations!!!
is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Some of the Responsibilities for the Social Media Coordinator are:
Qualifications for Social Media Coordinator:
- Monitor all comments and message on behalf of the Company’s social media pages, currently 35 total open locations and growing to 100+ locations.
- Conceptualize and produce quality social content on all pages for the purpose of inciting engagement and social inquiries.
- Increase participation and revenue via social across multiple departments, including group fitness and personal training.
- Coordinate the execution of open club social media initiatives, giveaways and contest.
- Report on pre-determined daily metrics at the start of each day.
- Complete all designated end of month analytics at the start of each month.
The Ways You Benefit:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in social media, preferred!
- Video filming and editing skills, a plus!
- Proficient in google drive programs, sheets, docs, presentation, etc.
- Strong organizations and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills, as well as copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Must be a self-started and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Exciting team environment
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
- Health and welfare benefit available to Full Time employees
- 401k plan
If you’re ready to stop looking for a job and ready to begin a CAREER then now is the time to contact Crunch!
Crunch Fitness is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.